2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND USE
The Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information which You may provide to the Platform and/or which We may collect as part of the information provided is or could be the following:
• Your registration details which may include the name, email address, mobile/contact details, age, gender, password, location, pin code, area code, occupation, provided by You. You may note that We adopt reasonable security measures to protect Your password from being exposed or disclosed to anyone.
• Your billing, tax registration, and other information pertaining to Your transactions on EPIC-ON, the Website or related to the Services.
• You may in some cases share Your debit or credit card or net banking details or other bank account details while accessing any Services offered on EPIC-ON on a subscription model or otherwise.
• Your comments or other content that you publicly post or share on Software.
• If you access or engage with EPIC-ON or Services associated with EPIC-ON through a social media service, we may collect Your user ID or user name, any information you have permitted the social media service to share with us, and any information you have made public with the social media service.
• Our social features offer the opportunity to share information, such as what you watch EPIC-ON and what You recommend. This information may be shared within EPIC as well as on other social networks and in other communications. You may elect to use our social features by connecting one or more social networks to your subscription account.
• Your usage behavior of EPIC-ON or interests, purchasing behavior, other traceable activities online, on apps and on mobile such as destinations visited, viewed advertisements or content consumed.
• Details of the computer system or computer network which You use to visit EPIC-ON and undertake any activity on EPIC-ON, such as a unique device identifier including user behavior from web based cookies, session identifiers from device ID, commercially available services, data aggregator platforms. User preferences (e.g., preferred language settings);
• IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name of internet service provider, and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying Your type of device, connecting to EPIC-ON, enabling data exchange with you and Your device, and ensuring a convenient use of EPIC-ON;
• URL and IP address of the website from which you accessed, or were directed to, our website, including date and time;
• Subpages visited while on our website, links followed on EPIC-ON, including date and time;
• The full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) click stream to, through and from EPIC-ON, including date and time;
• Service requests and orders placed;
• Transaction history, including open and completed transactions;
• Search terms entered;
• Services/products viewed or searched for on EPIC-ON;
• Shopping cart and payment information;
• Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking information;
• Information collected by cookies or similar technologies (as described in the next paragraph);
• Newsletter subscriptions, enrollment for promotions, use of special offers, etc.
• Consents, authorizations, etc. granted;
• Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
• Content of any communication sent through EPIC-ON, including any information posted in social communities on EPIC-ON or otherwise shared with Platform and/or other users, as well as chat messages and chat transcripts;
• Information on software downloaded from EPIC-ON; and
• Any other information that you enter on, or upload to, EPIC-ON (e.g., content that you fill into an online form, a photo that you upload etc.).
Our primary purposes in collecting information including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information from You is to allow You to use EPIC-ON and various features
We may also use Your information for content recommendations, transactional emails or to provide You with information, direct marketing, online and offline advertising and other materials regarding products, services and other offers from time to time in connection with the Platform or its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (“Platform Entities”) and its joint ventures.
We may also collect information or Personal Information to track User behavior and preferences for internal analytics of all Users of EPIC-ON. We may also use Your information: (i) to evaluate Your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services; (ii) to perform analytics and conduct customer research, including general market research or surveying our customers' needs and opinions on specific issues, generating sales and traffic patterns, and to analyze advertising effectiveness, both on an anonymous basis (e.g., by aggregating data) or on an individual basis (if legally permissible);
You understand, agree and acknowledge that our collection, storage and processing of Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Platform Entities and its joint ventures. You hereby consent to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, transfer, of the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information by Platform for the purposes set out herein. You further understand, agree and acknowledge that Your Personal Information which is classified as Sensitive Personal Data or Information as per applicable laws is considered necessary for the Platform to provide various services on EPIC-ON to You and for Your usage of EPIC-ON and other services provided by Platform in relation to EPIC-ON and you affirmatively consent to its collection, storage, transfer and processing.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Platform is the recipient of Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information and shall exercise reasonable commercial endeavors for the prevention of unauthorized disclosure of the Personal Information including any Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by the Users. We may enable access of the Users’ information to the Platform Entities, joint ventures, business partners, agents or third parties for the purposes of the services provided by them or for any other marketing related activity undertaken by or on behalf of the Platform Entities and/or its joint ventures, and/or for the purposes of enhancing the quality of the services provided to You on EPIC-ON, and You expressly consent to the same.
We will ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that the third parties and agents employed by us for the purposes of Services provided by EPIC-ON are under an obligation to maintain confidentiality with respect to the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by the Users and to use it strictly for the purposes of the Services and EPIC-ON only. Platform may disclose Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information to such extent as the Platform may deem necessary for You to enter into commercial transactions with EPIC-ON. Recipients of Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data may be located in any country. This may include countries where applicable data protection laws provide a lesser degree of protection than Your home country.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
Platform cooperates with mandated government and law enforcement agencies or to any third parties by an order under law for the time being in force to enforce and comply with the law. We will also disclose any information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information about You to government and law enforcement agencies or private parties without Your permission as We, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of Platform or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity. Platform may also provide Your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information to various tax authorities upon any demand or request from them.
5. BUSINESS TRANSFERS
6. EMAIL POLICIES
Platform may use Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information for the aforementioned purposes of the Services/ EPIC-ON. You have full control regarding which emails You want to receive. If You decide at any time that You no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. Please note that once We receive Your request, it may take an additional period of time for Your opt-out to become effective.
7. DATA SECURITY
We understand the importance of data security and we want Your browsing experience with us to be as safe as possible. We have implemented reasonable safeguards and precautions to protect Your personal data, including technical and organizational measures against unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss, both in an online and offline context.
We maintain technical and organizational security measures and procedures to protect the security of Your personal data, which are consistent with measures used by other similar softwares.
Please understand that, while we strive to protect Your personal data against potential risks and exposures, there is no absolute security in the online sphere. Hence, we ask you to support our IT security efforts by not disclosing any data on EPIC-ON that is particularly sensitive or not required in the specific context. In this context, please note that credit card credentials will not be stored absent Your explicit permission. Furthermore, You can help us protecting Your personal data by signing off when you finished using login-protected areas of EPIC-ON.
8. DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
If You wish to have the Personal Information including any Sensitive Personal Data or Information that You have provided to us deleted, You can always do so by sending a request to us on the e-mail id of our Customer Services department provided at the bottom of this page. You may note that deletion of certain Personal Information may lead to cancellation of Your registration with EPIC-ON and Your access to certain features of the Site, as well as cessation of Services.
9. LINKS TO OTHER SITES / FINANCIAL DATA
We provide links to other websites or platforms or destinations on the internet for Your convenience and information. Such other websites or platforms or destinations on the internet are not controlled by us. When you visit such other website or platforms or destinations on the internet you do so at Your own risk. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which we recommend You review if You visit any linked websites or platforms or destinations on the internet. We do not, assume any responsibility or liability for such other websites or platforms or destinations on the internet, the content of such websites or platforms or destinations on the internet and their privacy practices, nor do we endorse them. We encourage you to familiarize Yourself with the privacy statements provided by such other websites or platforms or destinations on the internet prior to providing them with information about you or entering into any transactions on them.
While transacting with other users of the Website or platforms or destinations on the internet, You may provide Your financial information including without limitation Your bank account details, credit card account details or Your details pertaining to any payment settlement or pre-paid instrument service provider. You understand, agree and acknowledge that EPIC-ON and Platform never receives Your financial and payment information from these service providers. Your Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Data or Information and financial information will be dealt with by these service providers in accordance with their respective privacy policies and other terms and conditions and Platform and EPIC-ON shall not be liable, accountable or responsible for Your Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Data or Information and financial information which You provide to these service providers.
Platform uses commercially reasonable industry practices and procedures designed to help keep Your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information safe. Secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information You submit before it is sent to the Platform. Furthermore, all of the User data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, We will employ commercially reasonable and practicable security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also ensure on reasonable commercial efforts basis that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as We do for the protection of Your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
Unfortunately, no security system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, We cannot guarantee the security of Your information and cannot assume liability for improper access to it. By using our service, including EPIC-ON and user interfaces, or providing information to us through any means, you agree that We can communicate with You electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to Your use of the Service.
Your information may be transferred to or may be maintained on computers, computer systems and computer resources located outside of Your state or country where then privacy laws may be different (but no less stringent than the restrictions imposed by Indian law) as those where you live. If You choose to provide information to us, please be aware that EPIC-ON is hosted in India as well as other countries accross world and the Platform keeps or transfers information to and from these countries as well as India for storage and processing. Your submission of such information represents Your agreement to that transfer.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although We strive to protect Your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of Your data while it is being transmitted to EPIC-ON; any transmission is at Your own risk. Once We have received Your information, We have commercially reasonable procedures and security practices in place to reasonably endeavor to prevent unauthorized access.
Identity theft and the practice currently known as "phishing" are of great concern to the Platform. Safeguarding information to help protect You from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request Your credit card information or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
13. CONTACT US
14. GRIEVANCE OFFICER